Sunday, April 09, 2006

Another Round

Another week has gone by and I have neglected my blog once again....I so hate that when I do that...I am going to make a better effort not to do this again LOL.....

So much going on as usual with all these boys and there footy.....first round today and all played great....day started at 10.00 with Ben's match and they won and he played great has gained so much confidence since last year...then Alex's match at 11.30am they also won but buy 100 points and he was disappointed that he didn't play good enough (he is way to hard on him self) he played and awesome match...then it was off the watch Rhys who plays under 17's now is that and exciting match....I get so damn excited..and very vocal, there side only lost by a couple of points was so close I was nearly weeing myself LOL..he kicked five goals....great effort to all my sons so proud of you all!!!!!!!.

Was an exciting week with my scrappin got to emails excepting two Layouts coming up in Scrapbooking Memories......

Am so much wanting to scrap hope I find some time this week.....anyway thats enough for me tonight...but definately will be back here soon.....

Take Care

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home