Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hat Parade




I would have to be honest and say that the best thing about not working at the moment is the time I now get to spend doing things with the kids...I just didn't realise how much I miss it!!! On Thursday they had a Hat parade to mark the end of the Commonwealth Games..was so cool to see all these hats that the kids at put together..I had a blast was so much fun.

Now its Easter and not much going on here really....got the big family day tomorrow but apart from the been pretty quiet...So I decided to do this LO of Alex who has been nagging me to death about doing one of him..gee kids are so funny..well I slapped something together yesterday and guess what HE LIKED IT..

Anyway I hope everyone has a very safe and Happy Easter!!!!


Take Care

MichelleXXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home