Thursday, June 15, 2006

Neglecting my Blog


Yes Yes Yes I know I have been neglecting my blog badly. I am making myself a promise that I am not going to let this happen again. I have been so busy and so much has happened since my last entry. My gorgeous son Leigh turned 15 on the 11th of May...so hard to believe that he is 15, sure does start making me feel old.

I have been working flat out at Spotlight and it is that yukky time of the year STOCKTAKE...I think I have been counting in my sleep..LOL...but it is all over now and I will return to part time work after next week..Yipppeeeee.

Boys have been playing footy and all doing well...so love the footy season and watching them play.
It looks like they will all make the finals so that should be really exciting...

Well I finally have done a little scrapbooking which has made me feel alot better....I have missed it so much...and it is so nice to sit at my little space and chill out (even if it is ridiculously late at night).

Anyway must be off as I have just remebered I havent washed football shorts for the boys school footy tomorrow...errrggggg!!!!!!.

Take care and thanks for popping by.

Michelle
xxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi Michelle, sounds like a busy time of the year! Love this layout, it's so perfectly balanced!

Saturday, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Sue said...

Gorgeous

Love the flowers and the doodling

Tuesday, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home